ARTICLE 1. REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPATION
- Registration is confirmed by written or telephone registration.
- You will receive a booking confirmation and instructions for payment.
ARTICLE 2. LIABILITY
- We are not liable for personal injury, loss of or damage to property of participants.
- We advise you to take out travel insurance.
ARTICLE 3. CANCELLATION BY PARTICIPANT
- Cancellation can only be done in writing and is final once the receipt has been confirmed.
- We advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
- In case of cancellation by the participant the following cancellation costs apply, calculated from the date of the written cancellation:
- Up to 56 days before departure: 15% of the travel sum with a minimum of EUR 100 p.p.
- From 56 to 28 days before departure: 50% of the travel sum;
- Cancellation from the 28th day (inclusive) until the 10th day before departure: 75% of the travel sum;
- In case of cancellation from the 10th day (inclusive) until the day of departure or later: the full travel sum.
ARTICLE 4. CANCELLATION OF TRIP
- We reserve the right to cancel a trip no less than 2 weeks before the departure date if there are insufficient participants (i.e. less than 7 people, unless otherwise specified on the trip). All participants receive a full refund of the amount paid immediately.
ARTICLE 5. GUARANTEE ARRANGED | VZR GUARANTEE | ASSOCIATION OF SMALL TRAVEL ORGANISATIONS
- To meet the legally required guarantee, Champagne Travel uses the VZR Garant on all its trips (excludes separately arranged accommodations and activities). See also at Travel Guarantee
- Brouzje (Champagne Travel) is also a member of the Association of Small Travel Organisations (VvKR), membership number 15013.
Article 5.1 VZR Travel Guarantee for packages
In order to meet its statutory obligation to provide a guarantee, Champagne Travel makes use of the guarantee scheme provided by VZR Garant (www.vzr-garant.nl/en). You can check that this is the case by visiting VZR Garant’s website and verifying that the organisation is listed as a participant. VZR Garant’s guarantee applies within the limits of its Guarantee Scheme (which can be found on VZR Garant’s website).
The Guarantee Scheme specifies the exact (travel) offering to which VZR Garant’s guarantee applies and what the guarantee entails.
If services are not provided due to the financial insolvency of Champagne Travel, you can contact VZR Garant which has its offices at Torenallee 20, 5617 BC Eindhoven, Netherlands, by sending an email to email@example.com or calling +31 (0)85 13 07 630.
As a specialized travel organization we would like to offer financial security. In this way we also comply with the legally required guarantee. Of course you can contact us with your questions about this.
More information can be found at: VZR Garant
ARTICLE 6. PAYMENT
- Payment is made after final confirmation of the booking.
- For all bookings, the full travel sum must be paid to Champagne Travel before departure.
- There will be at least one or more down payments after the final booking, depending on the size of the booking.
- When the departure of the trip is within one month, the entire amount will be invoiced at once.